The immensity and complexity of human brain has made it the most dominant species on earth. The human brain is known to be energy hungry organ in the body. It is also the most complex and magnificent organ in human body. Just like athletes take supplements to enhance their physical performance some people take brain supplements to stimulate their thought process, mood, concentration, and sharpen their wits. The brain supplements enhance the supply of oxygen to brainand act as brain food. If you want to do multitasking then brain supplement could be the answer. Researchers have proved that we make only 10 percent use of our total brain. Brain supplements have led to more percentage of access to our brain. Brain supplements can be natural as well synthetic. Brains of all ages are overloaded with a plethora of information to be remembered. To keep up the pace with modern life many people are taking brain supplements and as a result, there is growing business of brain supplement in the market.
Popular supplement for brain
Limidax is one of the popular brain supplements. Check limidax reviews for before buying it. Below is the overview of the product.
It is a brain supplement that uses the blend of natural ingredients to provide short and long-term benefits to our brain. In fast-paced lifestyle, this product gives us the boost to focus, concentrate and enhance the thought process and makes you multitask. It also removes toxins and increases stamina and brain function hence helps you in completing the task efficiently. It contains some really good cognitive enhancer substances like green tea; caffeine and combination that we like to see in professional nootropic stacks. If you’re a student who is under constant pressure to excel in academics or an entrepreneur who needs an idea for a new product or an employee who has to achieve his target given by boss or a homemaker who is stressed of his life, this product is the solution for all. This product is the promising treatment for your entire brain-related problems. It’s time to stay super happy and relaxed, say goodbye to stress and anxiety. This product is worth the money and like a magic wand.
Top 7 natural brain supplements
- Omega-3: Fish has a high concentration of omega-3 content and for ages has been used as brain supplement. Omega-3 contains polyunsaturated fatty acids and of 60% fat in the Human brain one-third fats is of polyunsaturated variety. There are 3 main forms of omega-3: ALA- found in plants, EPA and DHA are sourced from fish. Many scientists have claimed that DHA contributes a lot to the healthy brain. Only 3-4% of ALA is converted to DHA so one should buy the supplement that is rich in DHA.DHA is important for growth, development and even normal functioning of the brain. This one should include more fatty fish in life.
- Vitamin B12: It is a water-soluble vitamin which is an essential part of any healthy diet food and can be found in food such as shellfish, red meat and egg. Supplements of B12 can be available as the single segment or in the form of complex segments which includes B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12.Vitamin B12 provides cellular energy and contributes to the normal working of the brain. Deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to volume loss. Combination of B12 and omega3 therapy helps in Alzheimer disease.
- Caffeine: Caffeine acts as neuroprotective and decreases the risk of Alzheimer disease. It is found in coffee, dark chocolates and tea. L-theanine is an amino acid (found in green tea) that makes one more energetic and alert when used with caffeine. Combination of caffeine and L-theanine can also improve attention and focus.
- Vitamin –D: Sun, and dairy products are the best source of vitamin D. Daily usage of vitamin D3 supplement can prevent neurodegenerative diseases. It reduces the risk of Alzheimer and dementia as the study has shown that popular cause of these diseases is lack of vitamin D.
- Creatine– It is nitrogenous organic acid that comes in powder and tablet form. It provides fuel to the brain by increasing the supply of oxygen and helps in improving memory.
Ingredients to look for in a supplement that can enhance your brain
Alpha GPC is the substance that helps to improve concentration and attention and ward off brain disease that comes with old age; Bacopamonneiri is an ayurvedic herb that enhances memory, learning capacity and teats anxiety; citicoline is found in egg and meat and helps in improving overall brain functioning and also helps in treating brain-related injury.Curcumin or turmeric is also age-old spice that helps in combating Alzheimer disease and increasing flow of blood in brain. Magnesium L- threonate reduces the risk of ADHD, aggression, bipolar disorder and anxiety. There are many forms of magnesium supplement available in the market.