Achieve a more youthful appearance with dermal fillers available as to look young you need to do all the dermal fillers are injectable fillers be young live young with dermal fillers.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers is known as the injectable filler which is soft tissue filler that is injected into in the skin which helps to fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance. Dermal fillers are temporary because they are absorbed by the body. The injection contains hyaluronic acid. The human body has a large amount of hyaluronic acid in the cell where it provides skin with its youthful suppleness and moisture and unfortunately, as we grow older the hyaluronic acid decreases in the body combined with other factors that facial muscle becomes closer to the surface of the skin which increases wrinkles and smile lines.
You might like to know some of the best dermatologists in Delhi for the treatment, which are as follows:
- Janakpuri is one of the well-known places in Delhi wherein you can find renounced dermatologist, the skin specialist in Janakpuri are famous for its treatment packages which are affordable for all. Skin specialist in Janakpuri are well experienced and can provide high successful rates.
- Dermatologist in Mayur Vihar is famous for their quality services. You can find high-end and low-end clinics which offer you packages as per your requirements. You can opt for it as per your pocket size. The variety of clinics offers you various best options for you to get treated as per your affordability. Skin specialist in Mayur Vihar is best in its class and are highly reliable.
- South Delhi can also be one of the best options for you if you are looking for skin specialist in South Delhi, as South Delhi is the administrative district of the Delhi NCR. The clinics here provide you treatment along with the tourism packages. The people usually visit here for tourism purpose, if you are looking forward to treatment on while on a holiday leave this can be the best option for you.
What Areas Can Dermal Fillers be used?
You all can be aware that dermal fillers are used to introduce volume area of the face that has lost the volume of the face because of the aging process.
Dermal fillers have a wide multitude of uses from obvious to the not so obvious. We could suggest that if you have a patient we will advise you to have skin consultation before having the treatment. Below is the list of areas being the dermal fillers are used:
- Tear Troughs- These are the lines which are located under your eyes and looks like you are tired. All these things happen because a loss of volume in the area, loss of tissue elasticity or mild reduction in bone. The advances techniques of dermal fillers can be placed either the tear trough itself, slightly lower in the cheek era or combination of both achieve brighter, more rejuvenated eyes.
- Naso-Labial Folds- Naso-Labial Folds are also known as the smile or laughter lines, these both the lines move from each side of the nose to the edge of the mouth. If you bothered your nasolabial folds, and wonder how to improve the area then fillers is perfect to fill the folds out and partnered folds with cheek filler the face will look much younger.
- Mouth Concerns- sometimes the edge of the mouth looks like droop leaving you unhappy. Then the dermal fillers are placed below the concerns of the mouth and small amount directly on the edge of the lips.
- Marionette Lines- Marionette Lines moves between the edge of the lips downs towards the chin and jaw giving a puppet-like effect. Dermal Fillers are the best way to filling in these lines making them less prominent.
The treatment for the dermal fillers is a process that fills lines, wrinkles, hollows by the injection. It seems much akin to boxton but they are not. The problem that occurs on one’s skin will almost disappear with the help of this treatment. They are also helpful in lifting cheeks, jawlines, and chins they give volume to thin lips.
Basically, skin specialist in Delhi is a place for an easy and fast process. Some people might grow with allergic sign under the skin and the bump can be permanent for some people
After the injection is implanted the patient is provided with an ice bag just to minimize the discomforts that happen after injection. The patient can start work after 2-3 days.
The procedure of injection will last for 15-30 minutes and before opting for the procedure consult to a specialist.
The result will seem immediately and you can see the natural results right after the procedure and no one else will understand.
Best Results for Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are the non-surgical way to achieve the following outcomes without any hard surgery.
- Static Wrinkles
- Plump thin lips
- Hydrate the lips
- Treating recessed scars
- Chin, Cheeks and Jaw shaping
Cost for Dermal Fillers
The dermal is a non-surgical process which is last for 6-24 months. Dermal fillers are done by injecting into skin Dermatologist in South Delhi and Dermatologist in West Delhi we can see that the cost of dermal fillers is depended upon the fillers and is around Rs.12000 for temporary fillers and Rs.27000 for semi-permanent fillers.
According to 2016 statistic of dermal fillers, it can be seen by American Society of Plastic Surgeon.
Dermal Fillers Cost for Dermal Fillers
Calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) ($ 687) Rs.43968
Fat ($1930) Rs.123520
Hyaluronic Acid ($644) Rs.41216
Polylatic Acid ($773) Rs.49472
Polymethyl-methacrylate microsphere ($859) Rs.54976
People with a cold sore may experience a recurrence after the treatment, although this can be minimized by the use of antiviral medicines. The semi-permanent fillers are quite risky with about 5% of patients suffering from allergic reaction resulting in severe swelling, and permanent fillers are most risky injectable as problems can occur if the filler moves to another area resulting in bumps and lumps, opines according to doctors.
The dermal filler is a non-surgical semi-permanent or permanent fillers which are used to look younger dermal fillers injection contain hyaluronic acid. Some dermal filler also contains lidocaine, which is intended to decrease pain or discomfort related to the injection.
Skin specialist in North Delhi is well equipped with the dermal fillers and provides you all the support and quality for the treat.