Search
Thursday 22 February 2018
  • :
  • :

Insight on Testosterone

Natural testosterone is found in the body of both men and women. In men, it is the testis and in women,it is the ovaries that produce testosterone. The testes account for about 95% of the hormone produced and the rest 5% is secreted by the adrenal glands in men. Testosterone or the big–T is a vital hormone in men that promote physical development and is also responsible for their physical appearances. With age, it has been seen that the production of testosterone slows down, so to replenish the same you need to depend on the external test boosters which can be in the form of supplements or natural food.

Food that boosts the testosterone level

To maintain the level of testosterone that promotes the growth of muscle, bone strength, sperm production and other vital functions of the body you should intake natural food items that contain vitamin D which helps to boost the level of testosterone. As per the research, vitamin D helps to raise the testosterone level. Vitamin D helps your body to absorb the calcium and improves the bone health. It is also known to boost the immunity system. Few food items rich in vitamin D are beef, avocados, tuna, breakfast cereals containing vitamin, beans and shellfish. To know more about the natural ways to boost the testosterone level you can have a look at the site https://www.themanlyzone.com/testosterone-boosters/.

Natural boosters of testosterone

There are certain common natural ingredients that help to raise the testosterone level of your body. Each of these ingredients mentioned below helps your body to raise the level of testosterone in different ways:

  • Ginseng –This ancient herb is known to be a natural booster of libido. It improves the production of testosterone in your body and improves the overall health in men.
  • Mucuna Pruriens –It contains L-Dopa an element of Dopamine that regulates the mood hormones. It instigates your body to produce testosterone.
  • D-Aspartic acid – This is known to stimulate the brain to secrete testosterone and other stimulating and luteinizing
  • Fenugreek –This century old herb has a lot of properties like anti-diabetic, antibiotic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is also known to increase the libido in men.
  • Vitamin B Complex –Your body requires vitamin B complex to convert the food into energy. Here, the vitamin helps to boost the metabolism of protein and fat. This in turn raises the testosterone level in men thus providing them energy and strength.
  • Vitamin K2 –This aids your body to get benefitted from calcium and vitamin D. Vitamin K2 also helps in prevent bone weakening, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, aging and a lot more.
  • Tongkat Ali –This flowering plant is found in Malaysia.It is known to handle chronic stress, weight gain issues, sleep disorders and muscle strength. With prolonged use it even boosts the testosterone level.
  • Zinc – Studies say, zinc plays an important role in the development and growth of the neurological functions, immunity and the reproduction system. It acts as a catalyst on the other enzymes of your body and thus raises the testosterone level.
  • Oyster extract –Since it contains zinc, the oyster extract can fight the prostate problems in men.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *